Hallam Racks’ Class B Containers / Security Racks are endorsed by the Security Construction Equipment Committee and are designed and manufactured in accordance to the Class B 19” Security Container, 13th June 2014 specifications.
These cabinets are manufactured to Hallam’s high quality standards and fully complying with the requirements of the SCEC specifications.
Class B Cabinets are available in the standard 19” configuration and the wider 800 series style which provides for additional cable management using the “Pathfinder” cable management channels.
– 100% Australian designed & manufactured
– Fully welded steel frame construction
– High static load capacity
– Fully adjustable mounting rails (19”, 21”, 23” & 26”)
– Earthing Points
– SCEC approved cable entry points with SCEC approved baffles & labelling
– Optional castor plinth
– A huge range of cable management solutions
– Highly durable powder coat finish
– Configured to your exact specifications
Standard Heights: 18RU, 27RU, 39RU & 45RU
Standard Depths: 800mm, 900mm, & 1100mm (Internal)
Standard Colour: Light grey ripple (RAL7035) powder coat (Other colours available on request)
SCEC Locks: KABA X-10 Combination Dial
S&G 2740B Combination Dial