Hallam Racks’ Cable Zones provide an alternative for the management & organisation of high density cabling installations within a rack or a suite of racks.
The management of cables within a rack can have a direct impact on the effective airflow into network equipment. The Cable Zone provides the necessary infrastructure to manage cabling in a manner that will improve airflow into your equipment.
The Cable Zone can retro-fit to any existing cabinet. The top and bottom sections act as the joiner between the two racks, or in a stand-alone situation, by using an End Frame section.
– 100% Australian designed & manufactured
– Easy modular installation
– Mounts to Hallam Rack cabinets (refer sizes)
– Pathfinder cable management channels
– Front & rear cable management options
– Pass-through cable ports
– Cable spools
– Lockable doors / panels
– Configured to your exact specifications
– Highly durable powder coat finish
Standard Heights: 39RU, 42RU & 45RU
Standard Depths: 600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm & 1200mm
Standard Widths: 100mm, 200mm, 300mm & 400mm
Standard Colours: Black leather powder coat